Thursday, March 17, 2011

glee


I need to take a moment to appreciate Glee.

I have been a die hard Gleek from the start. 
And yes, Glee has had its faults (like how, for example, without ANY rehearsal, everyone in the show bursts into song in perfect harmony... um not possible, and how they are all really like 30 but they are supposed be juniors and sophomores in high school? yeah no.), but I continue to be amazed, enthralled, inspired, uplifted, enamored (BLAINE)... basically I could go on forever. 

I love how they push the boundaries and are not afraid to address controversial and pressing issues which teens everywhere must face, and more importantly do so in an entertaining, light hearted fashion.  

I'm sure people across country, dare I say world, are moved by this show the way that I am, so I just want to say, thank you, Glee.


oh and KLAINE!!! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD. i'm in love with darren criss.
(just in case you didnt know)

just a little tribute   

also, I absolutely loved the originals, which reminds me, I need to write some new songs. 

Yes I know, this post is a little long (for me at least).
And yes, it was twice as long before I edited it.