Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pali Choir

Oh my goodness.
Tonight, my last choir concert every, definitely didn't go as I expected it to, but it was wonderful nonetheless.

I love Pali Choir so incredibly much and I have grown close to so many incredible people over the past three years. I can honestly say that some of my best high school experiences occurred in choir and I'm so thankful to Mr. Elson for everything has given and continues to give to the choir.

I just need to say that Mr. Elson might be the most inspirational, caring, genuine person I know, and I am so grateful that I have had him in my life to talk to and, of course, sing with. I think I can even go as far as to say that he has actually changed my life - that I am the person who I am today in part because of him. (I could go on forever... so I'll just leave it at that.)

Every song we sung tonight was amazing, the solos were all so beautiful, and it was a great way to end an amazing three years with choir. I promised myself I wouldn't cry when I sung tonight, but I guess when you are leaving something behind that has changed you so completely, its impossible to hold back the tears. I love every single person in choir so much, and I with that everyone could have the chance to experience all that I have experienced with choir.