Monday, January 10, 2011

ma bad.

sorry I haven't posted in so long!
but in short.

christmas was great! got boots, some books, and a pick up thing for my acoustic (now i'm legit)

college apps - DONE

partied

bought shoes

read harry potter (3-7) again. soo wonderful.

Moulin Rouge with Madi

went to an opera (sorta)

wrote 7 pages about Mars

fabulous last day of break at Six Flags (with Nicole, Annie, Jack, Shanna and my lil brother)
         and we saw Alison from Pretty Little Liars (lol)
         and we are hardcore and we didn't skip any rides... not even X2

and drumroll......

THREE FULLY FINISHED SONGS!
you can check them out on my myspace :)
www.myspace.com/pamsoffer

my break was stressful, yes, but at the same I felt really productive and I think in the end, I had a lot of fun :)

New Years resolution: stop procrastinating.